Ohio Immigration Lawyer: New Procedure for Adoptions from Nepal

The United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (“USCIS”) has announced that any U.S. citizen seeking to adopt a child from Nepal should file Form I-600 with the U.S. Embassy in Kathmandu, assuming the case is not affected by the recent suspension in processing of Nepali cases.

Posted in: and

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *